Wednesday’s Bits and Pieces
Off season is great! Not only will you not hear anything about actual sports related (except baseball) but you also get a double dose of gossip on athletes. Now if I only started an athletes TMZ and harass Rick Pitino outside an abortion clinic, that would just make my day. Here are the things that are going on:
- Lane Kiffin likes shirtless men and orange Lamborghinis. Georgia Tech tops that with posing behind a yellow Camero (didn’t get the memo that GM is bankrupt and their cars suck). Virginia Tech players “come out”side for a photoshoot. Does anyone still remember USC was the original creator of this and this?
- Maurice Clarrett, meet Laurence Phillips. A talent is an awful thing to waste.
- DJ Mbenga likes “DACOS”. This video is old but nevertheless timeless.
- Does weed make you better at basketball, Dirk seems to think so. Check out his German commercial.
- The Steelers aren’t afraid of Plaxico Burress like charges because they don’t shoot themselves with guns that are illegal. Don’t let Big Ben hold the gun!
- This Obama Joker thing is taking hold. Where’s Batman?
- The absoulte worst rap battle you will ever hear. Is the guy retarded? I’m horrible.